Home page >
Events> Souls to the Polls
Souls to the Polls
We will be providing transportation back-and-forth to Town Hall for early voting on Sunday October 24 from 10 AM to 3 PM. Look for the purple signs saying "Souls to the Polls Pickup Point" at the following locations and io our volunteers' cars. Pickup points are:
- St. Mary's Church, North Main Street
- St. Bernadette's Church, North Main Street
- New Jerusalem Church, North Main Street
- Spring of Water Church, North Main Street
- Tabernacle of Praise, South Main Street
- Residences at Great Pond, Pacella Park Drive
- Avalon Hill housing complex
- Rosemont Square housing complex, High St
- America's Foodbasket on West St and North Main St
- Shaws Supermarket, Memorial Parkway / High School
- Highland House, Highland Ave
- Bridle Path Apartments, Bittersweet Lane
- Liberty Place housing complex
- Decelle Senior Center, Decelle Drive
- Sunshine Senior Center, Sunshine Ave
- Fireman Senior Center, North Main Street
Please contact Town Councilor Jesse Gordon at 617-320-6989 to arrange pickup, or to volunteer for a route.
Other times for early voting: (all at Town Hall)
- Monday Oct. 25, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday Oct. 26, 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday Oct. 27, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday Oct. 28, 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday Oct. 20, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
South Driving route for Souls-to-the-Polls pickup points
- Start at Town Hall -- pickup point is on "front lawn" at the front steps -- and head south on South Main Street
- Tabernacle of Praise is at 535 South Main Street (on your left); pickup point in parking lot across from Center St
- Proceed north on South Main Street to left on Fitch Terrace (or Cole Terrace or Martin Terrace)
- Go one block and make right onto Highland Ave; go to Shaw's Supermarket parking lot on right
- Pickup point is by supermarket exit (there's a bench where people will sit). Then exit to Memorial Parkway.
- At Highland Street, make left then immediate right onto Highland Glen Road; Highland House pickup point is one block in on left.
- Continue on Highland Glen Road to end, and make right on Bittersweet Lane. Pickup point is one block up, at intersection with Bridle Path Cir.
- Go back to Highland Glen Road and make left on Highland Ave and proceed to end; at traffic light go straight onto Depot Street.
- Left onto Condlin Drive and you're in the parking area; proceed a block to America's Foodbasket (pickup point near entryway)
- Exit to West St and make right; then right on North Main St and immediate left onto Pleasant St.
- At end of Pleasant St you'll see Decelle Senior Center on the left; pickup point at park bench near road.
- At end of Pleasant Street, make left at traffic light onto North St and go past cemeteries to left on Liberty St.
- Two short blocks in is Liberty Place entrance on left; pickup point is in grassy area
- Return to Liberty St and make a right; go to end then left on North Mani St
- A few blocks and you'll see Spring of Water Church on your right; pickup point in its parking lot in front.
- Proceed down North Main St to Crawford Square then South Main St and Town Hall.
North Driving route for Souls-to-the-Polls pickup points
- Start at Town Hall -- pickup point is on "front lawn" at the front steps -- and head north on South Main Street
- Go thru Crawford Square to North Main St a few blocks to CVS and turn right into parking lot and proceed to back.
- Back left of CVS parking lot has entrance to St Mary's Church parking lot; pickup point is near Cottage Street
- Left on Cottage Street then right on North Main St to Oak Street; entrance to church just past Oak on right
- Go into New Jerusalem Church parking lot and pass thru to exit; pickup point is next to the exit on Oak St.
- Exit to Oak St to the left and a couple blocks to Norroway Ave (see sign to Senior Center); make left off Oak
- Half-left onto Sunshine Ave and pickup point is at park bench on left, then exit back to Oak St.
- Exit Oak St to the right and go thru light on Main to Chestnut St and go all the way to end.
- Cross High St and entrance to Chestnut West is pickup point for Rosemont Square housing complex is on grassy area
- Exit Rosemont making left on High Street and proceed to Canton St; make left then half-left at Reed to stay on Canton
- Proceed thru Rt 24 underpass then a few more blocks and "Prynne Hills" sign is on left onto Avalon Drive
- Pickup point is at top of hill to the left (Canton apartments are to the right)
- Right on Canton St, underpass, stay left on Reed St, cross Main Street to Pond Street
- Funky intersection just past reservoir water tower: left then immediate right onto Pacella Park Dr.
- Pickup point is at entrance to Residences at Great Pond, which is a while up the road.
- Return thru funky intersection to Pond St then left on North Main St
- Immediate left into St. Bernadette's - pickup point is near entrance on the grass.
- Exit left onto North Main St.; pass by Oak St and Higashi and then Fireman Senior Center is on the left
- Pickup point is by front entrance; there's a mini bus stop there
- Exit left on North Main St., half left at Crawford Square to Town Hall.