- Click this link: Polling Places by Street (alphabetical)
- You can download a printable PDF here: Polling Places by Street (printable)
- Look up your street. Streets in red mean it depends on your street address, so read those carefully.
- It then provides address and description of your polling place.
- Go there between 7 AM and 8 PM on Nov. 7th, and vote for Jesse!
- Remember that you have the RIGHT to vote! If something goes wrong, you STILL get to vote!
- If you're on the "inactive" list (because you didn't return your census) they will make you fill out a form and then YOU GET TO VOTE ANYWAY
- If somethign else is wrong -- ANYTHING -- you STILL get to vote with a "provisional ballot" that they figure out later what went wrong.
- If they try to turn you away IN ANY WAY, then CALL JESSE at 617-320-6989 and he will show up and FIGHT for your RIGHT to VOTE!
- Remember: the Good Ol' Boys try to make it as hard as possible to vote. The progressives, like Jesse, fight to make it easier to vote. This is how we beat the Good Ol' Boys -- by voting!